Do you need something printing but don't have your own 3D printer? I run a LulzBot Mini and LulzBot TAZ 5 and can offer print services in a number of materials and colours. Prints can be shipped within the UK or further afield.
Printing Currently Unavailable
Unfortunately I'm not currently offering my printing services. I bring this back again some time during 2022 but have no concrete plans right now. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or alternatively, check back here in future.
I print primarily using Filamentive PLA. I've tried a number of materials over the years and have been consistently pleased with the results using Filamentive. Also, given that the materials are made of a high proportion of recycled materials, this supports my sustainability goals too.
I also have a number of other materials in varying quantities which I can offer:
- ColorFabb PLA-PHA in a number of colours
- ColorFabb nGen in black, white or dark grey
- ABS in black or white
- Faberdashery PLA in a variety of colours
- HIPS in black, white, orange or light blue
- ColorFabb BambooFill (limited quantity remaining) or CorkFill
How does it work?
The process goes like this:
- Contact me to kick things off. Let me know roughly what you have and what you're looking for.
- I'll get back to you via email and request your STL file(s) so I can check them out for printability. We may have a brief conversation as to any specific needs you have for the parts.
- Once I understand your needs and the best way to fulfil them, I'll send you a quote for printing them in your chosen material and colour. There is no obligation at this point and if you don't wish to go ahead, that's no problem.
- If you want to proceed, I'll send an invoice via email. Payment is securely handled by PayPal.
- Once the invoice is paid, I'll get to work on printing your parts and shipping them out to you.
- Your prints will arrive and hopefully be perfect for you.
Normally everything goes perfectly and the printed parts work great. However if something goes wrong and they don't meet your needs, or arrive broken, or any other calamity strikes, just let me know and I'll work with you get it sorted.
Turnaround time is generally around 5 days (plus 1-3 days for shipping) but will vary depending on the size, material, number of parts being requested, and current print workload. Small orders can sometimes be in your hands within just a couple of days.
If you'd like to learn more about the printing process or machines, limitations in FDM printing in respect to part geometry and so on, the materials I have available, or anything else, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.