Do you need something printing but don't have your own 3D printer? I run a LulzBot Mini and LulzBot TAZ 5 and can offer print services in a number of materials and colours. Prints can be shipped within the UK or further afield.
Printing Currently Unavailable
Unfortunately I'm not currently offering my printing services for the remainder of 2020 but do I plan on getting this up and running again in 2021 when possible. Apologies for any inconvenience and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Alternatively keep an eye on this page which will reflect any updates.
I can offer prints in the following materials:
- Filamentive PLA in natural or white
- ColorFabb PLA-PHA in a variety of colours
- ColorFabb nGen in black, white or dark grey
- ABS in black or white
- Faberdashery PLA in a variety of colours
- HIPS in black, white, orange or light blue
- ColorFabb BambooFill (limited stock remaining) or CorkFill
How does it work?
I'm hoping to update to a new order process which will enable you to upload your STL file(s) directly for quoting, along with material choices. However until that is in place, the process goes like this:
- Contact me to kick things off. Let me know roughly what you have and what you're looking for.
- I'll get back to you via email and request your STL file(s) so I can check them out for printability and quote you for printing them in your chosen material and colour.
- If you're happy with the quote, I'll send an invoice via email.
- Once the invoice is paid, I'll get to work on printing your parts and shipping them out to you.
- Your prints will arrive and hopefully be perfect for you.
Normally everything goes perfectly and the printed parts work great. However if something goes wrong and they don't meet your needs, or arrive broken, or any other calamity strikes, just let me know and I'll help you get it sorted.
Turnaround time is generally around 5 days (plus 1-3 days for shipping) but will vary depending on the size, material, number of parts being requested, and current print workload. Small orders can sometimes be with you within just a couple of days.
If you'd like to learn more about the printing process or machines, limitations in FDM printing in respect to part geometry and so on, the materials I have available, or anything else, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
What happened to 3D Hubs?
3D Hubs chose to switch their focus exclusively to the B2B market and now operates only with a select few larger print partners. This included the shutting down of the rest of the peer-to-peer hub market which included many smaller hubs such as me. As a result, the 3D Hubs order process is no longer available here on my site and I can no longer be found via 3D Hubs. Check out my full announcement to read more about this.
Thank you to everyone who ordered prints from me via 3D Hubs. I hope to be able to work with you again in future.