Do you need something printing but don't have your own 3D printer? I run a LulzBot Mini and LulzBot TAZ 5 and can offer print services in a number of materials and colours. Prints can be sent via Royal Mail or picked up in person.
As previously announced, 3D Hubs recently closed down all hubs who were not enrolled in their 'Fulfilled by 3D Hubs' programme. This means the 3D Hubs powered order process is no longer available here on my site.
I'm currently putting together a new quoting/ordering process to allow uploading of STL files and integrating that into this site to make the process smooth and easy. However in the meantime, the printers are still available and I'm happy to take on printing projects - just contact me to kick the process off.
In order to get a quote for printing your part, please contact me and I will respond via email.
I can offer prints in the following materials:
- ColorFabb PLA-PHA in a variety of colours
- ColorFabb nGen in black, white and dark grey
- ABS in black and white
- Faberdashery PLA in a variety of colours
- HIPS in black, white, orange or light blue
- ColorFabb BambooFill (limited stock remaining) or CorkFill
How does it work?
I'm currently working on a new order process which will enable you to upload your STL file(s) directly for quoting, along with material choices. However until that is in place, the process goes like this:
- Contact me to kick things off.
- I'll get back to you via email and request your STL file(s) so I can check them out for printability and quote you for printing them in your chosen material and colour.
- If you're happy with the quote, I'll send an invoice via email.
- Once the invoice is paid, I'll get to work on printing your parts and shipping them out to you.
- Your prints will arrive and hopefully be perfect for you.
Normally everything goes perfectly and the printed parts work great. However if something goes wrong and they don't meet your needs, or arrive broken, or any other calamity strikes, just let me know and I'll help you get it sorted.
Turnaround time is generally 3-5 days (plus 1-3 days for shipping) but will vary depending on the size and number of parts being requested and current print workload. Small orders can sometimes be with you within just a couple of days.
If you'd like to learn more about the printing process or machines, limitations in FDM printing in respect to part geometry and so on, the materials I have available, or anything else, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.